Astute investor or owner occupier take note
56 North West Arm Road is your opportunity to invest in the commercial property market with this mixed-use commercial complex, located in a thriving area of Sydney's Sutherland Shire.
Comprising a DA approved café and 3 retail tenancies with outdoor decking and ample onsite car parking, the property benefits from the busy local residential areas of Kirrawee, Gymea, Gymea Bay and Gray's Point and takes advantage of foot traffic from the local high school, chemist and nearby doctors surgery.
- ‐ 4 commercial tenancies – one title
- ‐ Building area 200sqm (approx.) plus 140sqm (approx.) undercover decking
- ‐ Bi-fold full length glass doors
- ‐ Attractive polished concrete floors
- ‐ Grease trap installed
- ‐ Onsite parking for 5 vehicles plus neighboring public car park
- ‐ Disable lift access and 2 ambulant toilets
For all your finance needs please give Tim at Highland Financial Services a call on 02 9523 2699 or visit www.highlandfinancialservices.com.au